On Tuesday, September 27, Green Leadership Trust hosted a virtual discussion with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion officers on the lessons and challenges with implementing a DEI plan. The discussion highlighted the role of DEI plans and its officers in fostering greater diversity, equity, and inclusion within organizations. Panelists shared the commitment needed to replicate initiatives that produce positive diversity outcomes.
- Moderator, Patrice Simms, Board Member, Earthjustice
- Gala Goodwin, Interim Diversity Officer, Greenpeace USA
- Emily Reyna, Director of Diversity, Environmental Defense Fund
- Jessica Ronald, DEI Initiatives Manager, Sierra Club
- Chandra Taylor Smith, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, National Audubon Society
You can listen to the webinar below. For questions, email Karen Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org.